Thursday, November 27, 2008

Paige's 3rd Birthday!






I can't believe my baby is three! It makes me sad (and want another baby just a tiny bit:)...but at the same time, there are things that are great about her growing up. For one, she is totally potty-trained (believe me, there was a time I wondered if it would ever happen). Paige is such a fun little girl with a personality all her own. She loves to snuggle, play with her baby dolls, sing songs on the radio (her favorite right now is "So What" by Pink :), laugh, EAT, talk on the phone, be treated like a baby, and sleep in. Most of all, I love that she usually has a smile on her face. I love this little girl!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Paige is so blond, where does that come from?

Patrick and Emily said...

Paige has the cutest smile! Hope she had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

Paige sweetie happy birthday, get your knickers off and make you feel soooooooo good, finger and suck your p-ssy until you buck against my face and squeal in pleasure, sweeeeeeeet little p-ssy you have going to keep your knickers to smell it